Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the kids a go-kart this past Christmas at good ole' tractor supply. Well what a POS. Been months sorting this thing out. Finally got her all squared away last weekend . It past the 2hr test with dad driving (rather beating the living slot outta it). So far so good and been a blast to drive.......so far the driver side spindle , 3 sprockets and 2 chains later. I figured out that everything was out of alignment just enough to chew up the chains and strip the sprockets smooth. Glad I bought it brand new so I didn't have to work on it...smh...quality control is non existent.....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Yeah most of those carts are built cheap, like if it makes it for a couple months until the kids' attention shifts, it did its job. Seems like you spend double or more for a nice one, same rules apply to the minibikes.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Trail pics Larch Mountain WA. These were from about a week ago. The black XJ is a 96 w/a 3"lift. He's the original owner.
My 90 XJ is just about completely stock
Thanks for the thread.
Posting more of the photos from Sand Hollow, UT (Think Matt's Offroad Recovery from YouTube) and Coral Pink Sand Dunes.
I really don't think you two understood this thread. There are plenty of others for sharing your trail pics rather than hijack a man's thread about getting his children a gokart and his fight to fix it.
Here are a few suggestions:

Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't mean to hijack the thread. My apologies. I'll find a another spot to post things like this on the forum.
Thanks and no worries :)
74Plb

·
Registered
1993 Jeep XJ 4.0L HO - 290K miles
4 Posts
I really don't think you two understood this thread. There are plenty of others for sharing your trail pics rather than hijack a man's thread about getting his children a gokart and his fight to fix it.
Here are a few suggestions:

Thanks fellas.
Thanks for the clarification and suggestions.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, Superman no big deal....Thanks for looking out but with so little going on here nowadays let em post up...

Reactions: XJSuperman
1 - 8 of 8 Posts