Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts
I belong to Wicked Jeeps Western, PA They have a West Virginia Chapter.

You can also check out: JeepinWV

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts
Another group I belong to is Destination: Adventure Overland. here is a video from Twin Mountain Off Road Adventure in Williamsport, WV. Check them out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the great links. I'll be sure to check them out. Say, why are you on here so much and not out wheeling.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts
I just spent almost 2 weeks remodeling my house to make it accommodate my father in law who just came home from a nursing home in a wheelchair. He is 84, had open heart surgery 2 months ago, then had a stroke. So he needs lots of help.

We are definitely gonna have to hit some trails together. Once we get him all situated and able to get in and out of bed and off the commode, I will have more time for wheeling.

BTW, Have you heard about Laurel Highlands Jeep Fest. Laurel Highlands Jeep Fest/

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are doing a good thing. I also saw your rig on their website. Congrats dude, you must have it working "veddy nicely"

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts
You are doing a good thing. I also saw your rig on their website. Congrats dude, you must have it working "veddy nicely"

:eek: Thanks. I really like my setup. Since most of the trails around me are "blue rated" it makes it just enough of a challenge to be fun, but not enough to have to beat the hell out of your equipment.

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts
Are they pay trails?

My frequent/favorite haunts and the drive to get to them:
Isabella ash dumps - 30 minutes
Creek falls- 1 hour
The Windmills- 10 minutes
Sand springs Road - 15 minutes
Taylor flats- 30 minutes.
Are all private property and free.

Laurel Highlands Jeep Fest is at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Farmington, PA and $100.00 for the weekend
Doe Valley Windber, PA is private property owned by BigRubbers4x4 and is pay as you play.
Scrubgrass in Templeton, PA is on Private property and Pay as you play.
1 of the best spots for hard core wheelers is Rausch Creek in Tremont PA. they also have beginner trails, and everything in between. Pay as you play.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My frequent/favorite haunts and the drive to get to them:
Isabella ash dumps - 30 minutes
Creek falls- 1 hour
The Windmills- 10 minutes
Sand springs Road - 15 minutes
Taylor flats- 30 minutes.
Are all private property and free.

Laurel Highlands Jeep Fest is at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Farmington, PA and $100.00 for the weekend
Doe Valley Windber, PA is private property owned by BigRubbers4x4 and is pay as you play.
Scrubgrass in Templeton, PA is on Private property and Pay as you play.
1 of the best spots for hard core wheelers is Rausch Creek in Tremont PA. they also have beginner trails, and everything in between. Pay as you play.
Thanks will be sure to go find them one day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts