Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Cruse the net, read anything I can get my hands on, Play Xbox(mostly Race games)..

I'm a sponge when it comes to learning these days, I'll pick up just about anything and start reading... Alot has to do with now that I have glasses and I don't get head acks from reading any more..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Read, Watch a movie, surf the net, and a whole lot of mopping:rofl:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
change the oil, its really a coincidence that every time I change the oil it rains.. LOL

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Play Madden 09

·
Registered
256 Posts
Workout(but that's really everyday),watch TV,surf the web,annoy my family,or go to my local pub and drink some beers!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Go wheelin. But if its pouring rain I stay inside all nice and warm. Play some Hitman, or watch movies. I have no garage or I would wrench the whole day.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
suppose i should post what i do....

if its a school-day well obviously go to school (no instead i stay home and cry cuz of rain!! ;) ) but on the weekends i do hw, play xbox, do stuff on the comp. like going on here. oh and of course i sleep in! :D :cheers:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I am in the Vancouver BC area and rainy days are the norm around here, so really, unless it's storming and really raining hard, I go about my business as usual.

Now a snow day ... that's when I'll just hang out and surf the web, watch a movie, play my guitar, stand at the window and swear etc.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I watch mud form.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Well, today was a rainy and altogether crappy day. So I watched Sling Blade (mmhmm), took a nap, raided my mom's refrigerator, changed my rear diff fluid in pappy's garage, and watched a Wildboyz marathon. Good day, good day. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts