Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Yeah mine's down as well. I also have reservations about redoing all the pics. I had a lot and from several cameras, computers, etc. The biggest loss is the writeups and custom parts that I shared.

I haven’t heard from the server admins yet. I’m still pushing them until I get an answer.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
I can see how this could be more frustrating for members like XJSuperman who have been on here a lot longer. It is to bad because it is pics that generate interest on here.

If misery loves company, Cherokee Forum is beginning to experience the same things. They cannot post pics either

That makes me feel better about our little forum. If the big dog is starving too, the runt still has a chance.

Server admins be like

Just testing if I can load photos In tapatalk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Still no improvement. Whats up?

Discussion starter · #31 ·
I noticed when I click on the Edit button that it would come up with my pictures still listed as present. I went ahead and edited to see if it would save and post the pics but it did not work. So the pics are still listed there, they are just not posting. Very Frustrating.

I haven’t heard from the server admins yet. I’m still pushing them until I get an answer.
At this point there are a few things/quirks that help me believe that all of the pics are still there on the servers and that the migration to the cloud services will eventually fix all of it, but the lack of news from these server admins makes me think no news is bad news.

Any updates at all?

Discussion starter · #33 · (Edited)
I updated my pics hosted using postimages.org, however I did not have all that was posted. If the old ones present themselves I will just delete the copies. Probably overkill, but since we are not getting any feedback I am leaning to lost forever.
No feedback makes one not want to be a Supporting Member.

^ I'm with you guys. This site seldom ever bothers the power that be. Yet we have a lot of supporting members. I think we deserve a little more consideration, and timely updates.

I haven't renewed......cough cough cough. Felt bad before, not as much now. But if Life takes me back where I can work on my junk and have more time on here then I will subscribe once again.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Pics are back up!!!!

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Mine is back down again!!

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Cleared my browsing data and pics are back up.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.