Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a molds class at school next semester, and we cant melt steel here (was going to make D-rings). My question is, is there anything functional or even just kool. That is made from plastic for our XJ's? I have been thinking for two days now and cant come up with much.

As of now i am thinking a gauge pod. any other ideas

Thanks guys

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know if the machine is big enough for that but i was thinking snorkel!!!!

i know whatever i make i will make as many as possible and sell online :thumbsup:

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
X2 on the snorkle. That would be freakin sweet.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
tubes fenders...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Im thinking sliders, cant ever go wrong with sliders.
Plastic Sliders........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

New in the next Rough Country catalog....

You could make a custom headlight knob..

Can you melt aluminum??? Only takes about 1400 degrees rather than over 3000 like steel.

Cause aluminum accent pieces for the dash and interior trim look cool as heck...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Rear sound bar molded to accept a pair of 6x9's, some tweeters and LED interior light.

I see this bringing in more financially than gauge pods. Do you get to keep the mold?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah we can keep the mold but i dont have an injection machine lol

and tube fenders belto please explain.

and yeah plastic sliders would be bad as$

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Ok i have a molds class at school next semester, and we cant melt steel here (was going to make D-rings). My question is, is there anything functional or even just kool. That is made from plastic for our XJ's? I have been thinking for two days now and cant come up with much.

As of now i am thinking a gauge pod. any other ideas

Thanks guys
Unless you are able to test the strength of the "d-ring" that you make I wouldn't trust my life, or my Jeep to something I poored into a mold. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts