Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
I hate it when Im walking down a dark alley and someone jumps out and points a banjo at me. Always a bad night.

·
Super Moderator
10,612 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I hate it when Im walking down a dark alley and someone jumps out and points a banjo at me. Always a bad night.
That’s why I always pack a loaded Accordian to defend myself

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
I always figured the harmonica was best for CC in that situation. Now I know to look for an accordian. Shoulda guessed Polka was Folk's worst enemy. :LOL:

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
Anybody here have any experience with Canik?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
So was out hunting Saturday and got my first real shot at a buck at 10 yards . This thing was a freaking monster and chasin a doe. As I got him in the scope and pulled the trigger.......nothing , nothing but a gone deer. Frustration set in and I left and went to another stand about an hour away to finish out the day. Seen nothing till 5:00 pm. That's when a little doe walked out into the gas line and bedded down in some high weeds . Oh well to small to shoot. That's when this buck stopped out in the middle of the field on top of the hill and started munching on some clover. I started to grunt call and rattle but he didn't even flinch . I used my doe bleat can and didn't twitch an ear. Wasn't letting 2 get away in one day . Hit him with the range finder and it said 87 yards . Well this is the situation I bought this particular bow for, and I let it fly. The bow cracked ,I waited and waited.... absolutely the longest 2 seconds of my life.......thwack! I hit him and he took off running. Waited 10 mins as the sun was already setting to look for the arrow . Found it and no blood on it, but did find blood at the point of impact. WTF just happened...well night fall set in and we headed back out with flashlights to start tracking....and 30yrd from where I shot him there he lied...whoo-hooo biggest buck I've got to date. I can't tell you how much I now love this bow

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,612 Posts
Shaaaaaawweeeeeeeetttttt!

If there is room for an 8 point, there is room for an XJ, wink wink.

321 - 329 of 329 Posts