Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so me and some friends whent wheeln, the hard core kind im a lil less used to and my muffler slipped right out of the cat like it has before since it wasnt welded only u bolted, i was in a mud pit so i couldnt fix it there and the damn thing wrapped around my axle! lol at least it happen right away because we whent thru some hairy stuff that only a xj or my friends samari and other friends yj could go thru and a muffler stuck on a log ripping up all my brakelines woulda sucked. so i had to pick up a muffler today, brand new at the bonyard $8! slips right in. its a dual out let but oh well i just cant stand how loud it was on the roads and freeway home last night. pretty sure my cat was gutted at some point since its soooo loud, yep totally empty!dumb people gutting cats. they could sold it for a glass pack and had money left over, plus the 2.5 needs the back pressure! why does every idiot out there thing bigger exhaust and better flow makes more power? it kills your low end bad on a stock motor!only certain cars run better like 5.0 mustangs, big trucks with v8s but small motors dont. including hondas. but every ricer i know gutts or remove their cat and wonders why their car takes off slower.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts