Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site and figure it would be a very valuable site for me. I have owned a total of 4 ZJs and 2 XJs in the past 7 years. What can I say, its a Jeep thing.

I live in Wasilla and work on the North Slope on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule. I am married and have a 3 year old and a 7 month old. We have lived in Alaska for the past 5 years. I am originally from Nevada and lived in Utah prior to Alaska. Alaska is one of the most diverse and beautiful states I have ever been to. Even when it is -35 (current temp w/o windchill), you can still find something amazing and beautiful outside. You just have to do it quickly.

My current vehicles are 2 ZJs and 1 XJ. The Xj is my play toy and sits on 35" Boggers and 6" of lift. It looks like a poster child for ARB. The Zjs are a 98 and a 95. We have owned the 98 for a year and I just picked up the 95 for $300 (silly alarms misbehaving).

I look forward to interection on this forum and help when needed.

If you care to see trail pics or learn more about the 4X4 community in AK, check out Alaska 4x4 Network - Powered by vBulletin

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome. I sure hope you have a digital camera. Love seeing pics of Jeeps with beautiful backgrounds.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome from IN. Nice stuff can't wait to see more

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome from PR, this site rocks, and you will see soon enough

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome and ... I can't resist ...

Tell Sarah I said hello!

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Welcome to CT from SC!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from TEXAS. Nice pics. Is that ice in metal river or just water?
That is the base of Knik Glacier.

Welcome and ... I can't resist ...

Tell Sarah I said hello!
I was confused for a minute, because my wifes name is similar. I was thinking you knew me. If I see her again(Sarah), doubtful, I will say hi.

welcome from sin city
That is my home town. I will probably be down there in April. Got any runs planned that I could bum a ride?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts