Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Wheels

785 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  tlfairlamb 
#1 ·
My 2018 Cherokee has 18 inch wheels. I want to put some BF Goodrich X/T KO2 tires on it, but they wont fit without putting on a 2 inch lift kit. The 17 inch KO2's will fit in the wheel wells without the lift kit. Does anyone have a set of 17 inck Black wheels they would be willing to trade for my 18 inch? I currently have the 18 inch Continental tires on it that ride and hold the road well, but want to switch to the KO2's. I had a 2011 Toyota RAV4 with them, put 20k miles on them, then traded in the car for a 2013 RAV4 and had the tires transferred. Put another 45k miles on the tires on that car before I traded it on in my Cherokee. Point being, they are rated as a 60k mile tire, and after 65k miles, I still had half the tread left. That's why I want to switch tires. I know that the ride won't be the same, and there'll be considerably more road noise, but I want the tires. NEVER got stuck with them...deep mud, snow, sand, etc. So, I don't want to spend $650.00+ for wheels if someone is willing to trade me for my 18 inch. Anyone interested?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.