Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
enough?....:confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anything?..how much beating can someone take from the person that "loves" you?...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pretty much....:(

·
Registered
642 Posts
Well I always thought: How much would I miss her I she wasn't here anymore?

I came to the conclusion that even though sometimes I want to light her on fire, I would be more miserable without her. Relationships definatly have their ups and downs.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
makes sense....but...im 19...do i really have to be dealing with this?...i mean...is part of growing up...but....i just think when respect is lost....is pretty much done......:(

·
Registered
642 Posts
Very true on the respect thing. I think couples need to have a basic means of respect for eachother. :)

On the growing up part, I can't really give any advice cause I had a son when I was 18. It made me grow up real fast just cause I HAD to.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah..i get you...idk man....after 2 years and half....i dont want to say you get bored because im not bored...is the fact that she has change a lot...and just wants to manipulate me and "be the boss"...and...im really tired of it...

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah...i was going to..but i talked to her on friday....let see if there is anychange....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just tell her how you feel. Just what you told us. If she cares for you that much she will realize and straighten up. If she dont then its not meant to be. Dont force a relationship. If its meant then it will work out no matter what. I hate to put it like that. But when it comes to this you have to be straight forward. Im 20 and married. Love every second. Sometimes I feel like I could lock her in a closet. But I dont. Because she would kick my a$$ when I let her out. We have our up and downs. But it always works out. Just tell her exactly how ya feel man. Thats the best thing.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Just tell her how you feel. Just what you told us. If she cares for you that much she will realize and straighten up. If she dont then its not meant to be. Dont force a relationship. If its meant then it will work out no matter what. I hate to put it like that. But when it comes to this you have to be straight forward. Im 20 and married. Love every second. Sometimes I feel like I could lock her in a closet. But I dont. Because she would kick my a$$ when I let her out. We have our up and downs. But it always works out. Just tell her exactly how ya feel man. Thats the best thing.
X2 it worked for me with the girl i'm with now.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
piensa si es costumbre o amor? is it love or is it that you allready have a routine?

you know what happen with me and Shira, so you can go either way,,

what happen with mine, she controlled me so much, I no longer was myself, if your not yourself around a person then why be around that person,, Its always hard to make this tough decitions bc your attached to her and her family and all, but after you make it, at least for me, it was like a weight lifted of my shoulders

plus, remember the crazy cuban girl, and the PR friend you have,, thing about what can happen with you single around them... :evil: ajjaja, just joking

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
piensa si es costumbre o amor? is it love or is it that you allready have a routine?

you know what happen with me and Shira, so you can go either way,,

what happen with mine, she controlled me so much, I no longer was myself, if your not yourself around a person then why be around that person,, Its always hard to make this tough decitions bc your attached to her and her family and all, but after you make it, at least for me, it was like a weight lifted of my shoulders

plus, remember the crazy cuban girl, and the PR friend you have,, thing about what can happen with you single around them... :evil: ajjaja, just joking

haha...i guess there is that...but that isnt a reason why i feel like this...is just her been...a total bitch with me ...:(:confused:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
You've just gotta sit her down and tell her what's up. You can't be afraid to hurt her feelings a little, cuz no matter what honesty's the best policy. I've had too many relationships fall apart cuz we both let s**t slide. If you don't fix what's bothering you, it'll never stop bothering you, or you'll just force yourself to "get used to it" and eventually you'll just be unhappy. So tell her how it is, and if she fixes it/stops it, then it's all good. If she can't changer her ways cuz that's just "how she is" then it's time for her to find somebody else that'll put up with it.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
You've just gotta sit her down and tell her what's up. You can't be afraid to hurt her feelings a little, cuz no matter what honesty's the best policy. I've had too many relationships fall apart cuz we both let s**t slide. If you don't fix what's bothering you, it'll never stop bothering you, or you'll just force yourself to "get used to it" and eventually you'll just be unhappy. So tell her how it is, and if she fixes it/stops it, then it's all good. If she can't changer her ways cuz that's just "how she is" then it's time for her to find somebody else that'll put up with it.
totally true. I went through something like this about 6 months ago. I posted the issue on here somewhere (or maybe it was CF) but too lazy to dig it up. I was unhappy with how things were with my gf and how she acted. I kept it to myself for a very long time and was unhappy during that period. It just ate me up and got worse over time. It's not something you can just ignore and live with. Both of you have to be happy, trust each other, be able to express EVERYTHING to each other, and most importantly, love each other.

Sit her down and say "list bitch, we gotta talk!".....:rofl:..just kidding, be nice and tell her how you feel. Let it be a bonding session where you both just spill the beans on how both of you feel and then start talking about options regarding the future. You'll feel so much better after you get everything off your chest.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Face it women are bitchez lol. You just have to pick the one you can tolerate the most. No sense in trying to figure them out cause once you do they will flip lol. Just do what the Marines to Improvise, adapt and overcome. Or dump it and find one that you can deal with.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
haha...i guess there is that...but that isnt a reason why i feel like this...is just her been...a total bitch with me ...:(:confused:
well on Spike TV's MANSWER they said that sex cures your girls bitchiness... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts