Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wisconsin Wheeler
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this is kind of lame, but I need to find a place to get these stickers:

ARB
Hi Lift
RockCrusher

I bought 2/3 of this stuff brand new and never got stickers with the product. I don't know why, but I want to get my hands on some so I can put them on my jeep. Does anyone have any extras or know where I can get my hands on some?

·
Registered
934 Posts
I would try to contact each manufacturer.

·
Registered
330 Posts
yeah i couldnt get a hold of rockcrusher. i will have to try the others.
Jake, I'll look I might still have a Rockcrusher sticker somewhere.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I hate stickers on anything but a tool box. I think they look tackie. but to each their own. I would not put a sticker on my jeep after paying out money and they did not send me one. F them. they would not get free promotion from me and even if they did send one I would not put it on. you spend enough money as it is. but hay thats just me.
Ok rant for the day is over.
if you realy want stickers send me pics of what you want and a good buddy of mine with a ploter can probably make them up for you.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
I hate stickers on anything but a tool box. I think they look tackie. but to each their own. I would not put a sticker on my jeep after paying out money and they did not send me one. F them. they would not get free promotion from me and even if they did send one I would not put it on. you spend enough money as it is. but hay thats just me.
Ok rant for the day is over.
if you realy want stickers send me pics of what you want and a good buddy of mine with a ploter can probably make them up for you.
Who didnt send one to you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts