·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which picture should I use for avatar??

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I think you need to make a cool roadtrip and get new pics LOL ,,, I like the one you have right now best so I say #3

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the one I have now. But it has bald tires and ugly rims. I cant decide that why I ask my fellow jeepers. And yes I do need some real wheelin pics. Just too cold right now. and everything still dry.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I say take a day this weekend and go get some good pozer pics in good lightning, then let us pick.....We like pics.....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would if I didnt have to work all weekend. Or if I even had gas money to do it with. lol. Had to replace fuel filter in jeep and take wifes car to shop. Thats 500 bucks right there. maybe a little more. So im a broke joke like no other.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. I think im going to stick with current one then.

Can I ask why??

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Stick with the current one... it shows your entire rig, regardless of what tires/rims are on it. Everyone always starts with less than what their goal is, so if you have that as your avatar everyone will always see where the end result began.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What you think of this one??
Cherokeebaby did this:

·
Registered
324 Posts
The current makes the best avatar....

But as a picture it is the lamest of the selections... Parking on on a cultured stone retaining wall is damn lame.... and it gives the impression you are more likely to crawl the mall, than a trail....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At the time. Yes. Now I would go somewhere else. Just too dang cold to go out and shoot pics. The tires I had on then where VERY bald and cracking very bad. Everyday I drove on them I was scared of one giving out on a curve or something.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New tires and rims. Got that set for 100 bucks rims & tires. 80% tread left. Plus these look better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts