Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my Cherokee as it sits now. When it warms up a little I'm thinking of painting the trim on the sides black, as well as the fender flares and the back bumper. Does anyone have a pic of thier Cherokee painted this way? I would like to see how it looks before I attempt it. OR if you can photoshop a pic for me, or even you opinion would be great.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
You mean something similar to what XJJeepThing has done? Looks good in my humble opinion!

If that's what you are talking about...

Later.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, just want to paint the trim about 6 inches from the bottom of the door. It would have a black stripe on the door, if you will. And I would also paint the D-plate on the bottom black to match.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
why dont you just go get black trim and flares and bumper. when you paint the flares it comes off eazy and the trim is the same way just so ya know.. as far as what it would look like. well like this only white not red.
this is my 94

oh and maybe ya can leave out the snow

·
Banned
851 Posts
No pics yet, but I planing to do the bottom like most in bed liner and than where on a Waggy would have wood I'm doing real tree camo..

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
bump

any progress?

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
This what ya looking for?? This was when I first built mine

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts