Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well its a zone 4.5 inch lift but I have 2 inch spacers in there to make it 6.5 and the tires are 32's I'm bout to order some 33's though

·
Registered
608 Posts
pbplayer00 said:
Well its a zone 4.5 inch lift but I have 2 inch spacers in there to make it 6.5 and the tires are 32's I'm bout to order some 33's though
How much does it cost ya for the zone lift

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
CmJeep said:
How much does it cost ya for the zone lift
Zone 4.5" lift with full leaf packs and nitro shocks cost me $640 because I know a guy. It would cost you $750 though.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Lol there is a vendor on Cherokee forum that sells zone products but it wouldn't be as cheap as $640. The guy I got it from is a friend of a friend and sold it to me with no profit for him. He is a vendor and a great guy.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well. It's been a while since I have been on. But this is my update. 4:11 lock right lockers and JCR Offroad rear bumper and sparco racing seats from a skyline GTR.
where did you get the rims and did they come with the green on them? looks cool.

·
Registered
102 Posts
XJJEEP4X4JP said:
Well. It's been a while since I have been on. But this is my update. 4:11 lock right lockers and JCR Offroad rear bumper and sparco racing seats from a skyline GTR.
Dude your jeeps Dope!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
1997 Cherokee government build

Just got this Cherokee in January 2013 and will be fixing rockers soon as it's not 10 degrees here. My first Cherokee and I'm already wondering why I didn't do this before.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
cherokee97 said:
where did you get the rims and did they come with the green on them? looks cool.
No. I got them from RC. But a Toyota had the same. So I painted them. But thanks yea I will post real pics of her on the trail as soon as the snow melts.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts