Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I can't wait, Bud Shootout tomorrow, Pole Qualifying Sunday, Twin 125's Thursday and next Sunday the Daytona 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO ready!!!!!:D:pop:

:bow::bow::bow:#31 Jeff Burton CAT Chevy:bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I aint watched it since they let yodas race that aint american

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I aint watched it since they let yodas race that aint american
I hated the fact that Toyota came into Nascar myself and swore to quit watching when a Toyota won but then with the new car it don't matter cause the only Ford, Dodge,Chevy and Toyota thing on the cars really are the Stickers of the lights, grille and name, the bodys are all the same, motors are pretty much the same and they all run Ford 9" rearends

·
Registered
330 Posts
I hated the fact that Toyota came into Nascar myself and swore to quit watching when a Toyota won but then with the new car it don't matter cause the only Ford, Dodge,Chevy and Toyota thing on the cars really are the Stickers of the lights, grille and name, the bodys are all the same, motors are pretty much the same and they all run Ford 9" rearends
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....To each their own, but Nascar is boring. They are not stock cars, they are all the same as said above. They need to loose the outdated floor jacks, and use an air powered lift system to raise the cars up. And QUIT TALKING ABOUT them "running 3 wide"!!!! They've been doing it since God knows when, and it's nothing to be so "excited" about...woopty do.

JMO, and not wanting to offend anyone but they need to loose a little of the "HeeHaw" factor. I used to watch Nascar, but grew tired of it.

I guess I feel the same about most any car racing. Indy car racing is even MORE boring than Nascar.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
all the cars out on the track run a 9in rear!

·
Registered
608 Posts
The engines are not even remotely the same. Not even close. Well except for Toyota and Dodge. I'll give you three guesses where Toyota got the design of their engine from...

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Its got got as Hemi in it . LOL I watch a little bit of it. But its dam hard to beat a good short track race on a clay oval. Oh yea

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
i can't wait for it! watch all the fords brake down due to crapyness... then watch the recks if there are any (stupid safty crap throwing yellow flags every freaking time theres a peice of trash cant even get the cars down the first turn with out them throwing one). Im not even going to go for anyone lol.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Can't beat a Small Block Chevy!!

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts