Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
The seats dude.... its all about the seats.....

Like my buddy Zeke says... I got a nice comfy leather seat and AC... the ONLY way to wheel....

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Hey GC guys, just wondering why you guys decided to go with the GC over the other jeep vehicles out there?
Because it was Mom's car, then she gave it to me? :rofl:

·
Registered
324 Posts
:rofl: Until you splash mud on them.
Ever gotten mud on them????

Wipes right off, just like the vinyl ones...

A ton of coats of leather protector does wonders..

My cloth seats in my XJ are nothing but mud stains.

·
Registered
19 Posts
V8, leather, premium sound, handles like a sports car, quality brakes, towing capability, split rear seats, etc...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
no but the seats are spilt down the middle so you can lean one side forward/

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
i seen a xj at disney world with back buckets

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
They're comfier, more powerful, sexier...What more can I say?

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IMO the GC is just too bulky off road compared to the xj. My 5.9 is awsome on the street and id love to get a SRT8 if i had the cash. Any who its cuz they ride like a caddy, can tow the xj (carefully) and have all the creature comforts, and its a JEEP!!!!:rock:
Define bulky? Like its harder to see the corners?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Define bulky? Like its harder to see the corners?

I can't define it. But I've wheeled a ZJ and a WJ (both stock) and I found it to be actually uncomfortable because it just seemed like I couldn't see the edges, and they were both a little wider, and a little longer, or w/e. It might just have been because almost all of my wheel time off-road has been in either a MJ or an XJ. It could have just been I needed more time to adjust.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't define it. But I've wheeled a ZJ and a WJ (both stock) and I found it to be actually uncomfortable because it just seemed like I couldn't see the edges, and they were both a little wider, and a little longer, or w/e. It might just have been because almost all of my wheel time off-road has been in either a MJ or an XJ. It could have just been I needed more time to adjust.
Ya I know what you mean, I think it has to do with the corners being round rather then square as the XJ's are.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts