Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im trying to install a new wiper motor but its out of a newer jeep they both have 5 wires both have a red, black, blue, but the other 2 are diffrent gray and white on the truck and green and brown on the motor what should i do ??? thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
so im trying to install a new wiper motor but its out of a newer jeep they both have 5 wires both have a red, black, blue, but the other 2 are diffrent gray and white on the truck and green and brown on the motor what should i do ??? thanks for your help
Before you cause yourself additional repair work you need to make sure that wiper motor will indeed work in your year model vehicle.

Do you have a part number for it? You could search the Internet and see if that unit will work in your year model Jeep.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before you cause yourself additional repair work you need to make sure that wiper motor will indeed work in your year model vehicle.

Do you have a part number for it? You could search the Internet and see if that unit will work in your year model Jeep.

no i dont have a part # it came with the jeep when i bought it !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok new update i just checked the switch and no power at the plug ..... i have no idea what to check now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts