Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a few weeks since I've gotten over here on a norm, lots going on. And WoW the great things you guys got going on is great.. Just thought I'd say it all is looking great..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
(as Tony the Tiger) It's Greeeeaaaaatt!

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Been a few weeks since I've gotten over here on a norm, lots going on. And WoW the great things you guys got going on is great.. Just thought I'd say it all is looking great..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the positive feedback, always good to know the users like whats happening.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
All jokes aside, this forum's only been around for 3 months, and with Kyle at the helm and some of the forum veterans helping out, we now have over 500 members and almost 20,000 posts. That is indeed impressive work. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
yeahh, CT rocks,,, !!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Eh I think it's all the members that make this place great combined with Kyle's hard work. You guys are all awesome. E-group hug, everyone! :rofl:

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
All jokes aside, this forum's only been around for 3 months, and with Kyle at the helm and some of the forum veterans helping out, we now have over 500 members and almost 20,000 posts. That is indeed impressive work. :cheers:
Meh, its all on you guys. Thanks everyone:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts