Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after several submersions, my carpet is due to be replaced and some floor pan work done. My question is does anybody know of a reasonable place to buy molded vinyl flooring that can handle the abuse of water/mud?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well after several submersions, my carpet is due to be replaced and some floor pan work done. My question is does anybody know of a reasonable place to buy molded vinyl flooring that can handle the abuse of water/mud?

go to advance or o'rielly's (sp?) and buy a can of Herculiner. i did the bed of my cherokee with this stuff after i did the chop and its some good stuff. its basically spray on bedliner but you paint it on with a brush.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
go to advance or o'rielly's (sp?) and buy a can of Herculiner. i did the bed of my cherokee with this stuff after i did the chop and its some good stuff. its basically spray on bedliner but you paint it on with a brush.
Yup this is exactly what I would do aswell, makes it easy to clean ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yup this is exactly what I would do aswell, makes it easy to clean ;)
exactly, just throw the water hose in it and have at it!

make sure to remove the drain plugs first though before you paint this stuff over them!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dont plan on driving it for a day or 2 after appling the bedliner, it's pretty rugged smelling stuff as it cures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts