Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking to add a rear off-road bumper with a spare tire carrier, take a look at this tough Rock Hard 4x4® - Patriot Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier.

It's one of the most durable and the most "easy to live with" tire carrier on the market. If have a bad experience using a tire carrier, like complicated loading, wobbling, inconvenient opening and closing you can be 100% sure that it will not repeat with this awesome unit. Dual-stage latching mechanism and "pre-load" design prevent vibration and wobbling in various driving conditions.

1/4" thick plate steel corner guards with 3/16" x 2" x 4" thick tubing center sections combine to offer what is truly the strongest bumper you can install. High clearance corners, user friendly "1-finger operation" latch, and a weather resistance finish make this rear bumper combo a no brainer.

Rock Hard 4x4® - Patriot Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier

There is also an option for models equipped with Bushwacker fender flares:
Rock Hard 4x4® - Patriot Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier for Bushwacker Flares

Do you have a tire carrier on your XJ and how do you like this bumper with the spare tire carrier?

Let me know if you need a quote! Military and emergency services discounts are available along with other deals!

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I think it's the most stock-looking rear bumper for the xj. Should've came from the factory with it installed. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Yeah, Ive always like Rockhard's products, but theyve been out of my league for awhile now...

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
It's just too bad their ZJ bumpers are a grand each. Only front bumper for a ZJ that doesn't look like Jay Leno's chin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts