Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I was just watching some Supernatural and one of the main characters, Sam, ended up driving an early 90's XJ in an episode, and I got really excited. It was stock but looked clean as hell.. hahah

And i was just wondering if anybody else gets the same way when they see an Xj in a movie or tv series?? If so what were you watching when you saw one and what color, and approximate year and any mods if there was any?

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hells yeah i got that way when i was watching Walking Dead and saw a lifted Xj.
I was dark matt green and had black steelies. it was parked at the prison twards the end of last season....

I GOT all Warm INSIDE AND EXCITED!!! hahaha I was like DAMN there is a XJ right there.. Pointing- My little kids with a puzzled look on their faces.

Then I realized no one really cares.....lmao

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey

Back to the Future

James Bond: A View To Kill

Gotta love the 80's movies...

And this one got WRECKED in Knowing with Nicholas Cage

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
In about every episode of Criminal Minds, the serial killer drives an XJ. Every time my wife sees someone driving an XJ she says, " must be a serial killer."

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
I just watched a couple movies recently and saw XJs in them....

Knowing was one of them, but I also watched something else.....title is eluding me at the moment.... and it had several cherokees in it.

Argh! I can't remember what it was now........ :brickwall:

I know there is one in the remake of RED DAWN, in the beginning...
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_574745-Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-1996.html

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I hate the walking dead but I immediately rewound and paused on that xj. If they're going to have more xjs on there then maybe I'll tune in

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Haven't caught 1 episode of walking dead. I can't stand it. Just so happened to see that moment

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
There was one in the show "24" it was a pretty badass scene with the Xj. He shoulda picked a Zj, would of got outtta there faster tho.

·
Registered
16 Posts
In the movie "The Mothman Prophecies" Laura Linney drives a police version of the XJ. To bad it ended up at the bottom of the river.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Saw an xj on dude where's my car

·
Registered
7,482 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I THINK Gone in 60 seconds has one as a police vehicle that gets sent through a wall by a wrecking ball? Otherwise, how about in Castaway?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
xjs are great drug smuggling cars lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts