Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend a friends and I went to Cañon del Avion Trail (Airplane canyon). Dosnt ask me about the name...there are a long history about it. So we have fun, nobare had a mechanical situation and enyoyed the warm wather..... See the pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Very cool. I would think you would not go through those gullies with thunder storms in the area.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool. I would think you would not go through those gullies with thunder storms in the area.
Yes that´s is part of crawling in this area, most of creeks have rush floods. always need to be be pending of clouds on the horizont...

I´ll put more pictures in a while

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I was thinking it would be fun to join you there some time, but too far for me to do that unless we were visiting Texas anyway.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Perhaps we should get a trade going. I'll show you mine if you show me yours

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes could be... But the Logistics to transport cars will be part of achievement, Were you at?

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I am in Northern California. My vehicle does not need a trailer, so it can just be driven to the trail.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! We are a little far.. ha ha! It will take something like a couple of days driving or more, because Im in the northeast of Mexico, 3hrs drive south of LaredoTx... But thikng about it.... It could be a good adventure for 2010

Well, I need to back to work... Still some pics more, Ill uploud later.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
2010 it is. I google mapped your location. My wife has relatives in Dallas, TX. She thinks she might want to visit again. Might be the thing to do.

Esteban

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Miguel, how many XJs in your group?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts