Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1341 - 1345 of 1345 Posts

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,341 ·
Haven't done anything of recent, but I am working on motivating myself to get back to it. Couple more spots to check out and then its onto the stiffeners. I ordered my Dirtbound Offroad rear stiffeners on BlackFriday, along with leafspring plates for bumpstops. I am ordering my Monstaliner kit and supplies today while they have 20% off.

Now I need to leave work so I can go home and get to work. Lots of welding and grinding to do!

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,342 ·
Ok, ~$420 worth of Monstaliner down to ~$330+shipping puts me at $370 ordered and processing. They can take their time, Im not in a hurry for it.

Dirtbound parts on the way, should be here any day now. They're only 3hrs from me afterall.

Im working on the garden tractor still but I will be back to the Jeep this weekend. Need to finish the tractor either tonight or tomorrow...depends what I end up doing tonight. I should post up my current ongoings in one of the other threads.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,343 ·
Finished the garden tractor for now, new weight rack, mower off, ready for snowplow.

Dirtbound box showed up, thats some real beef. Monstaliner showed up too.

Not that anyone cares, but for those interested in the rest of my garage and projects, I started a thread on GarageJournal here: GrainBelt Garage - A Guy in Iowa and His Stuff - The Garage Journal Board

Attachments

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,344 ·
And to update this thread: The jeep has now sat for over a year. I need to run it a little before the end of the year and next year at some point I will get back to it.

·
Super Moderator
11,132 Posts
BRO! You been busy! I read all your other updates and this one last. :ROFLMAO:

1341 - 1345 of 1345 Posts