Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Wait what? You like it? I was ready for a hailstorm of jabs you've had stocked up for a long time. I'm almost disappointed
uh! Yeah. You new I gave Mini's a thumbs up! Unless your mini is a skirt! :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
I have a lifted jeep, why not have a lowered car? It's a balance of both worlds.
Dude, seriously, if you lower that mini, I will harass you till hell freezes over! Don't get me started!

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Geez, you guys disappoint me! Surely Superman needs a few good stabs. I mean come on!

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
I'll be in Lake Geneva the last weekend in August. although in the wifeys Cherokee. :D

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Meeting the wife's cousin. We rented a house for the weekend! I plan on posting to the "hammered" thread!

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
well, if I hit the lottery, Madison will be on the Road trip Bucket list! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
Right now it's a question and answer session, with a multipoint used vehicle inspection which costs 100. Not sure what the questions will cost me. I'm not really sure I care right now. I have 15 hours of driving to do this weekend, and I can waste 330 on a rental, or put that towards my peace of mind and into my car. You can't possibly be telling me you would do the rental?

I hate dealers too, but someone needs to teach me a little more on this thing, because it's smart enough to know when it needs work, and too dumb to show me what I needs to see. While it is fun to drive and worms great for my purposes, I want to get a good baseline on how it should act and why. I'll destroy it if I think this noise or that indicator is normal and it's not.

Sorry for the long and redundant explanation, I'm a little stressed this week with nowhere to release it.
You could start by making a "legitimate" post in the "hammered thread" :rofl:

I agree with putting the money into your car vs giving it away for nothing in return (knowledge wise).

Guess you should join: http://www.minif56.com/forum/

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,147 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts