Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,132 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,132 Posts
I went on a night ride last night. It was 15° the heat in Gemini was awesome, I was so cozy.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Knowing what you have done to your engine? Yeah I might be crazy enough to take that trade. My buddy sent me a link to a 2" MiniCooper lift kit the other day. For less than $300 I could lift it lol. Not gonna happen on this one, but an LS swapped lifted Mini would be a lot of fun. But then I wouldnt need a jeep... ope!

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Update: The car has nearly 207,000 miles on it now. It has only ever let me down once, when I shredded the belt leaving a reststop 3hrs from my destination and 4hrs from home. That was fun. It needs shocks again, along with an ac compressor, belt, and tensioner. I hope to get the compressor/belt/tensioner done before the end of the year and the shocks will come whenever I get sick of killing my kidneys.
It has taken out a deer, taken every beating I've dished out, and taken me all over the midwest hauling things a coupe should never haul. I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

I am currently driving it daily still but tentatively searching for engine swap candidates for the future.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts