Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

You left the cat door unlocked ...

875 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  lornix 
#1 ·
... so I came in. I helped myself to your bacon and cheese, hope ya don't mind.

Cherokees is it? Well, I have a work in progress that up until this year has served me very well. 89 XJ with about 5" (ish) lift, Warn winch, lights etc. I've done some basic mods like manual fan switch, hood vents, and rewired some dead circuits.

This year I came close to blowing it up as everything I have not rebuilt is now failing faster than I can wheel it. But I have decided to hand down a reprieve and keep fixing it. I have thousands $$ into it and countless hours of wrenching and I just can't quit now :rolleyes:

So, this winter he'll get a Ford 8.8 rear, new D30, rebuilt t-case, rebuilt tranny, and the winch needs the same treatment. And maybe some armour.

Anyway, name's Lorne and a few of the BC guys know me or know of me (waaaazzzuuuupp). I'll post up a few pics when my web host settles down (server gremlins baaad).

Cheers

#3 ·
Welcome lornix!

It would be a huge help if you told your buddies about this place so we can start generating some decent traffic. Though for our third day we arent doing bad at all.

Welcome to the forum again and I look forward to seeing you around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.