Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since they are more confertable.. but are they a direct bolt on,, I might be able to get a pair up front,, and also how much would you pay for that pair.. ?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahh,, okok,, does any1 have a DIY or something about someone making this...

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
on that thread it says that it is a direct bolt on..
The front may be but im pretty sure the rear isnt, there was another more detailed writeup but I cant find it right now. If you can get them cheap give it a shot.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just want the front,, the rear I almost dont use them,, they always down

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IDK, Ill have to ask... I just thought of this..

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have zj seats in my 93 xj there is a little mod to do but its not bad. i havent done the backseat yet but from the test fitting that i have tried you will have to cut some of the plastic seat bottom off of the outside rear corners of the bottom seats

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have zj seats in my 93 xj there is a little mod to do but its not bad. i havent done the backseat yet but from the test fitting that i have tried you will have to cut some of the plastic seat bottom off of the outside rear corners of the bottom seats
so you will be making a write up for us soon right.. :thumbsup::D

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wait let me get this straight if I only want the front ones,, is there any mod needed.. just the front?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I used a good stout peice of angle iron on the front to mount from the original mount to the new seat and on the back mounts you have to drill new holes and bolt throught the body be sure to use big fender washers. I will try to get some pics taken this weekend and post them up

1 - 20 of 28 Posts