41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,023 Posts
Yes, forests and parks closed down here too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Everything is cancelled in 2020 and it is the worst year. I am so fed up with it and everything that is happening. There was some people joking at the start of the year that every month something new will happen and so far it is like that. Few days ago my friends and I decided to make a party on my ranch because we wanted to have some fun. It was so hard to find everything for it because everything is closed. Only light and sound equipment was easy to hire online. They brought it to my ranch and it was amazing. The party was awesome and everything went really well.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
How much does it cost to rent LEDs ?
If you are asking the guy from the post above, I'm pretty certain that was just another spam post. Usually the first indication is a hyperlink embedded in the post, the second is that its basically an advertisement for the website. And its posted in a thread about the Bantam Jeep festival and not a thread about the current world events.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was one of the organizers of this festival. It was fun, but you would know how much effort it took to organize it. We called all the participants, looked for sponsors, and the most difficult thing was to find the equipment. It is good that there were no problems with its installation, as we were helped by contourevents.co.uk. We needed 6 columns and two large stages for our entire vast territory. I just prayed that this festival would end quickly. After that all event was over, it was necessary to collect everything and take it to different places. So it was hard.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Organizer for what festival? Certainly not Bantam.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't wait for this year's festival, I heard that there is a very high probability that it will take place on June 11-13, but it is not accurate. I live in London, but in the summer I came to the USA to visit my friends, and we had fun at this festival. Honestly, here the adrenaline and fun is at its maximum, it's a pity that in the UK there aren't many festivals organized like this., here we have more festivals related to music. Anyone who need a stage hire in England appeals to them. Music is our main entertainment.

·
Premium Member
10,023 Posts
This is not a Jeep fest, but you Brits have a steam powered vehicle festival that is quite large, and fun to watch if you like world war 1 era vehicles

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Bump since Bantam is next week. Im curious as to who is going this year, anyone from here?

·
Premium Member
10,023 Posts
Way too far away for me. But it would be fun, if I had a running Jeep

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Brother is getting married next weekend....sucks!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts